Gale’s Show Notes and Links:
3 kind of organizers: Perfectionist, Functionalist, Creative
Could edible plant be used as decorative. Crazy idea for curtains from plants.
How is it going feeding dogs real food. What works for me.
Dog Slaw, sweet potato, green beans, eggs, meat in the crock pot, coconut oil.
Divinia’s Notes and Links
I talk about the Week 4 of “One Year to an Organized Life”
There hasn’t been much farming going on around Featherly Farm lately
I talk about my plans for starting seeds.
Forgot to talk about soap…opps! Oh well, I’ll have something for the WHAT I FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT LAST TIME category on next weeks show.
WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED LAST WEEK
I learned the first 11 Hebrew letters and the three vowels pretty good. I found a video of the Alef Bet Song…a children’s song…that has been really helpful for me:
I have most of the new soap label design completed, and learned how to shrink wrap.
Link To Coal/Ash Sifter I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
PLANS FOR NEXT WEEK
1. Learn the last 11 Hebrew letters and the vowels assigned.
2. Finish soap packaging so I can start making sampler packs and hopefully actually make some.
3. Changed plans on library shelf placement so I can get the 2 other shelf units up and holding books this week.
4. Install clothes rod and getting my dressing room usable.
5. Do the real work on organizing the kitchen as prescribed in “A Year to an Organized Life”
I’ll be limiting my project lists to 5 projects that I will try to accomplish per week so…The rabbit cages that didn’t get made last week will have to wait…maybe they’ll get on next weeks to do list.
We’ve touched on the subject of Fodder Systems recently, and I found this great blogger who share’s her grain sprouting for her chickens experiment with pictures:
Another link pit type greenhouses with lots of pictures of different examples: